Everyone else I know with a blog is doing this so why not me - I'll jump off the cliff because they are:1.) I am a huge KU and Denver Broncos fan but have never been to a game at Allen Fieldhouse in Lawrence, KS or a Mile-High football game in Denver.
3.) I cry when little children sing on stage.
4.) I've been in Mozart's childhood home.
5.) When my sister's high school b-ball team played their state playoff game at K-State's arena, I snuck on to the football field and ran around without getting caught.
6.) On the first date with my future wife we had to leave a movie theater because there wasn't enough people to watch it. We went bowling instead.
7.) I love WW II anything, especially the stories of veterans. I have talked to a marine who was on Iwo Jima during the real flag raising.(The story behind it is fascinating.) He talks to my history class every year.8.) I am not a fan of mornings.
9.) I was a page(senator aid) in the Kansas Senate in Topeka during my eighth grade year.
10.) I could eat Taco Bell every night.
*Bonus 11.) I would like to join a martial arts class.
There ya go! Have fun with it.


5 comments:
I totally didn't know about you runnning on to the K-State football field! You rebel you!Why is it that us KU fans have never been to a game at Allen Field House?
By the way I love your new background!
Hey how did you get on the K-State football field. What other things do I not know about you! I thought you were a good boy! :-{)
Anyway these are great Marc
1. You have been to a KU football game!
3. I do to and I did when you sang.
10. You must not know what real mexican food tastes like. Down here that is all we get.
11. If you do try Tae Kwon Do
Love You Bud
Dad
Hi Marc....stumbled onto your blog thru Tonya's....I also cry everytime small children sing at church and me and my kids love to watch John and Kate + 8!! If they can do it with 8, then sureyly I can do it with just 2!!
I had Taco Bell yesterday! First time in a while. I miss you bro.
Post a Comment