OK! The time is coming to head back to adult work life again. I knew it would come but it still hurts! Why is it always hard for me to get back into the swing of things. I know it will start to flow once I get back but it doesn't keep the stress away. I know it should be given over to God because he wants to be the one to bear our burdens.
When I did this after stressing about leading worship team on Sunday it came easily. I think because I kept telling myself to God be the glory and it isn't me up in front that deserves the credit. It is a time of worship to our wonderful Creator!
I should remember this during the rest of my week not just on Sunday. Like David Crowder said it should be a Praise Habit that we get into daily.
Bethany Dillon & Matt Hammitt - Clinging To The Cross
-
I have been listening to this song lately and it really hit hard the other
day. Such simple words but it's exactly what I need to do in my life. Cling
to t...
15 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment