CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Rock Springs and other Things



I am enjoying the school year so far. We just got back from a retreat in Rock Springs and it really was awesome. A Dad was the speaker and he talked about unity among believers. He was excellent and I got to ride up with him and talk about theology, music, movies, hobbies, and life in general. I drove this huge truck with all the luggage. I really think I needed a CDL to drive this thing but Budget rental let me take off with it anyway. It was a 24-footer and I had to take two steps up to get into it.


The whole experience at Rock Springs 4-H camp included things like shooting clay pigeons, shooting a rifle, team building activities, archery, gps map reading, and the rotation that I headed up called SSB. It was Skittle Scatter Battle. It involved chasing kids down and wacking them with pool noodles as they tried to transport a single skittle from home base to a bucket at the end of the playing field. No matter how hard I swung the noodle it never hurt the kids but it made a loud pop every time. It was so so so much fun!!! Although, I am extremely sore now because I chased kids for 5 straight hours one day and 2 the next with breaks every now and again.


What a two-day experience it all was. See Ya!!!

0 comments:

Extra Fun Games (click links below.)

More Fun from a classic

The best amphibian is a flat amphibian!

Raise your hand if you've wasted too much time playing this game.