Well, we attended the Renaissance Festival in Wichita and I must say that I was impressed with what they offered. The boys loved it! There were people all over dressed in middle age clothes, knights in armor, scottish bagpipers, pirates and a pirate ship tour, and jousting demonstrations. It had all the food you could think of: roasted corn on the cob, funnel cakes, roasted stuffed peppers, Indian tacos (wierd huh), and turkey legs. We enjoyed it; although, it was kind of scary that people actually are involved in renaissance clubs and fight each other year-round. They are heavy into it. Here are some pics:
Bethany Dillon & Matt Hammitt - Clinging To The Cross
-
I have been listening to this song lately and it really hit hard the other
day. Such simple words but it's exactly what I need to do in my life. Cling
to t...
15 years ago


1 comments:
I love the pictures! You guys look like you had a lot of fun! I didn't know Wichita had that, cool!
Post a Comment