CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

What's Up?


What happens when you enter a part of your life where you feel complacent? Well, I've felt this way for awhile. I need to do more for the kingdom. Being at a Christian school is great and means I can talk freely about the Lord. Sometimes I feel I am "preaching to the choir". Don't get me totally wrong because sixth graders still have a lot to learn about God's plan and I can help with that. I just feel sometimes as though they really don't turn that spiritual corner until high school or maybe as early as 8th grade. Granted there is always an exception. I can think of a student I had whose body was practically failing but never once complained about it and always, always, always had a smile. She had MS and failing organs but she still loved school. When was the last time I said, "I can't wait to get back to school." It has been awhile. Is this just a rambling that is going nowhere? Maybe! I am new to the blogging so I guess this is just like a journal of what I feel at the moment. It is a bit theraputic and who knows who will read this if anyone. Do I sound crazy? Verbenslapinstein!

2 comments:

Tonya said...

I like to read your random thoughts so keep it up!

Tucker said...

Marc,
You don't know how much I love you and appreciate who you are.
God Bless you and Keep writing. You have the "Gift"

Extra Fun Games (click links below.)

More Fun from a classic

The best amphibian is a flat amphibian!

Raise your hand if you've wasted too much time playing this game.