It was out of reach. There was no way it was going to happen. A distant spot on the horizon was this idea. Of course I'm talking about the Wii video game console that I have wanted since it came out. Forget the fact that it is cheaper than any game system out there. Being a father I knew it would be family friendly. The kicker is that it is a physical workout as well. My lovely wife had the cover of a lifetime. She picked fake arguements with me because I knew she didn't want me to get one. If you know my wife at all you know she thinks video games are EVIL, yet she had four or five people looking for a Wii to buy before Christmas and they are more elusive than the jackolope. Finally, My wife's sister's boss's son had inside sources at Wal-mart and picked one up for me. Wow, am I loved or what. Now I can actually play video games without my butt planted on the couch. Everyone loves to play in our family; my 3 and 5 year old love playing bowling with Mommy and Daddy. I am blessed by those who care for me. This is my Christmas story! My surprise is evident in the photo above.
Bethany Dillon & Matt Hammitt - Clinging To The Cross
-
I have been listening to this song lately and it really hit hard the other
day. Such simple words but it's exactly what I need to do in my life. Cling
to t...
15 years ago



1 comments:
One of life's GREATEST PLEASURES is seeing your children happy.
That is a wonderful picture and you deseve every happy moment you.
What a great smile! I'm just sorry I wasn't the one who found it for you. I Love You Bud!
Dad
Post a Comment