Well, I have to say that I look forward to the NCAA tournament every year. I especially can't wait for the first couple of days with game after game of upsets, buzzer beaters, and nail-biters. Someday I would love to watch a live game. It is win or go home and that makes the motivation for each player that much more intense. I do expect KU to win this year of course but I will say this: Watching the first two or three rounds is the best part of the tournament. This is where the ultimate upsets happen. I get into the *"Olympic-State" of cheering which I'll explain in a second. It creates a Hoosier-like atmosphere. A passion-filled fan am I of whoever is the underdog. I love this game!!! By the way, I see a KU vs Texas final and KU the victor. Erin Andrews, the ESPN analyst who is a female yet has chosen the last two champions, has picked KU to win it all. IT MUST BE A SIGN! HA!
*An Olympic-state of cheering happens when a whole country gets behind an athlete or team and roots them to victory. What an awesome thought to become unified as a country over a sporting event.



1 comments:
Oh my gosh, soooo cute! Future KU cheerleader!
Post a Comment