I don't spend a lot of time in the library but when I do, like the other day, I seem to get lost in the volumes and volumes of endless information: Biographies, Historical Fiction, Fiction, Thrillers, Love Stories, Moral Issues under debate. I found a book on Nazi doctors and how they experimented on Jewish patients. I didn't check it out but it reminded me of what happened many years ago. Everyone who claims to be a Nazi skinhead should read this and be reminded the horrible otrocities the happened during the mid 20th century. My wife probably didn't appreciate me spending all this time looking through every shelf while she was in the van. I had found the book I was looking for, White by: Ted Dekker, and was just browsing for much too long.
I hope you are not out of touch with your library. If so go get the free library card and check out your next adventure, inspirational story, self-help diet book extravaganza, etc... Don't just go to check out books for your kids. Find one for yourself and expand your knowledge or know what not to check out next time. Either way you win!



0 comments:
Post a Comment