I usually post while I am at school during lunch time or during planning time. That is why you might not see very many. Planning times are always booked: meetings, grades, lesson planning/preparation, grades, e-mailing, grades, helping students, grades, Oh.....did I mention grading. I bet I go through more paperwork than a Kinko's copy machine!!!
Don't have much more time so I want to say that if you have ever looked at all the inter workings of a living cell, tiniest unit of life, you would no longer be an evolutionist except because of your stubbornness. A cell is extremely complex and evolutionists would say life formed by accidental happenings. Something just started to grow. I am just glad I am on the winning team. The Lord is really teaching me something as a science teacher. I hope I can convey this learning to my students. I am glad I can present this side of life. I hope someday all public schools will come around and see that evolution is NOT FACT!!!
Bethany Dillon & Matt Hammitt - Clinging To The Cross
-
I have been listening to this song lately and it really hit hard the other
day. Such simple words but it's exactly what I need to do in my life. Cling
to t...
15 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment