Have you ever had one of those weeks where you thought you were going to get some time to relax and the little annoyances just keep popping up to give you a headache. Well so far this week has been one of those. Let me list the little things this week that have frustrated me: my watch stopped again after I just put in a new battery(cheap piece of trash), my new cell phone just got a crack in it leaving a fuzzy black line over the time display, our home phones can't last for more than 5 minutes without needing recharged, I went through 10 minutes of automated help that didn't help with the phone company and they apparently thought I wanted a serviceman to come out (I don't know how that happened), my e-mail says there is an error in sending messages and I went through all the verification process ATT told me to do in an e-mail (didn't work) so I called them and they told me to do the same thing (didn't work) but I found out my messages will go through but still show up as an error when I send (How idiotic is that?), Missy has worked two nights in a row and the weather has not allowed our family to go outside, I have been working on getting the games for summer camp all lined out, and t-ball is in full swing pardon the pun. I thought summers where supposed to be a break for teachers. Did I mention I have worship team the next four Sundays. It is a little stressful for me. Camp starts next Tuesday for me and I really don't know what to expect. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Thank you Lord for being a refuge! However, it won't help if I don't call on Your name in prayer.
Bethany Dillon & Matt Hammitt - Clinging To The Cross
-
I have been listening to this song lately and it really hit hard the other
day. Such simple words but it's exactly what I need to do in my life. Cling
to t...
15 years ago


2 comments:
I have had many of those days! And your right, we can only handle days like this if we call on His name. Hang in there bro, I'll pray for you.
Marc,
The insights and spiritual growth you speak of are wonderful. I prayed one thing for years as you were growing up; "Let his heart stay open and seeking toward You!"
Thank God I see His work in you!
-Dad
Post a Comment